Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A LITTLE ABOUT ME AND MINE

My name is Chuck and I am a Senior Consultant with a background in Operations and Disaster Recovery. My target client is the small to medium sized business.

I believe these entrepreneurs are what makes this country strong. I also believe they are in need of a friend. Having said that, over the last thirty years I have designed and created what I have been told are unique skill sets. All things considered, I feel I have an obligation to help the country and the people who have been good to my family and I.

After weighing the options carefully C T  & Associates Consulting has developed an ever evolving, low cost, "Total Concept Solution" to create "Start-Ups" and to take existing small and medium businesses through the logical steps to achieve their next level of growth.The last hurdle was to make it affordable.

In future posts you can look forward to additional incites with tips to help with infrastructure, operations, hardware, software, and "Best Practice" (procedures and protocols) as they apply.

If you let me hear from you with enough advanced notice, I can somewhat tailor my posts to reflect the needs. Believe it or not my friends, "IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY!" However if the need should arise, special "one on one" consulting is available.

Chuck


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE UNDERSTAND, THESE POSTS ARE FROM MY EXPERIENCES AS A CONSULTANT.

BUSINESS MODELS ARE AS UNIQUE AS THEIR FOUNDERS AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED FROM THEIR INDIVIDUAL PERSPECTIVE!